Ruby with Shoes Course – 7th Batch
RubyLearning has so far successfully conducted six batches of the Ruby with Shoes course. We are now announcing the 7th batch.
If you learn Shoes and Ruby programming, your programming life would become much more enjoyable!
Who’s It For?
You need some background in Core Ruby to make the most out of this course.
What Will I Learn?
The brief outline of this course is:
- For newbies: First Step (_why’s 16 sample programs and extra little challenges)
- Write a Shoes app Turtle Graphics.
Now this time, let’s celebrate WhyDay by creating your own Shoes app!!
- Mini Adventure Game GUI Part
- Pong in Shoes
- Riddles in Shoes
- Dog Hunts Sheep Game
- Shoes Twitter Search
- 3D Art Stereogram
Course conducted by?
The course is conducted by Shoeser – ashbb (Satoshi Asakawa) from Japan with 24×7 help from the assistant teachers, mentors and patrons at RubyLearning.
Early Bird Registration Discounts
- For the first 10 registrations, Course Fee: US$ 3 per participant
- For the next 30 registrations, Course Fee US$ 4 per participant
- After the first 40 registrations, Course Fee US$ 5 per participant
The course fee goes towards maintaining RubyLearning and helps provide quality content to you.
The first six batches were a run-away success. So hurry, registrations have started.
This FAQ would help answer most of your queries.
Looking for Sponsors
RubyLearning.org is looking for 4 course sponsors with 180×180 banners to be hosted on the course site. For details email at firstname.lastname@example.org.