As 2010 comes to a close, I would like to thank the following awesome people and companies.
- Yukihiro Matsumoto for inventing the Ruby programming language.
- Fabio Akita for his constant encouragement and positive support for RubyLearning.
- Satoshi Asakawa who teaches the Ruby Shoes and Metaprogramming courses on RubyLearning.
- Victor Goff who teaches the Ruby programming course on RubyLearning and now maintains all my sites on SliceHost.
- Michael Kohl and his team ( Baishampayan Ghose, Daniel Solano Gómez, Michal Marczyk ) who run the Clojure course on RubyLearning.
- Jim Pryke who maintained all my sites on SliceHost.
- Individuals: Abhinav Saxena, Abhishek Parolkar, Adam Blum, Aditya Babbar, Aditya Sanghi, Akshay Surve, Aleksey Gureiev, Amit Rathore, Andrew Boekhoff, Anil Wadghule, Anthony Simpson, Antonio Cangiano, Anubhav Sonthalia, Arvind GS, Arvind Nigam, Ashutosh Ambekar, Ashwin Mangale, Avdi Grimm, Balaji D Loganathan, Ben Scofield, Benoit Daloze, Bhalchander Vishwanath, Brian Carper, Brian Moore, Brian Tarbox, Bruce Tate, Carlo Pecchia, Cary Swoveland, Chee Yeo, Christopher Haupt, Craig Andera, Dave Hoover, David A. Black, David Griffiths, Dhananjay Nene, Dmitry Lipovoi, Dmitriy Nagirnyak, Dr. Bruce Scharlau, Dr. Habeeb Rahman, Dr. Kevin Rutherford. Ed Howland, Elise Huard, Emmanuel Delgado, Eric Anderson, Erik Andrejko, Ethan Gunderson, Gautam Rege, Gavin Morrice, Geoffrey Grosenbach, Gonçalo Silva, Guillaume Petit, Hampton Catlin, Harold Gimenez, Isaac Hodes, James Edward Gray II, James M. Schorr, Jamie van Dyke, Jeff Langr, Jeff Savin, Jeff Schoolcraft, John Trupiano, Joseph Wilk, Julio Javier Cicchelli, Karmen Blake, Kate Cunningham, Kunal Dua, Lucas Carlson, Manik Juneja, Manu J, Mareike Hybsier, Martyn Loughran, Mayank Jain, Mark Volkmann, Martin Sadler, Matt Aimonetti, Meikel Brandmeyer, Michael Bleigh, Michael Fogus, Omar A. Mekky, Nick Quaranto, Nithin Bekal, Nithya Dayal, Noel Rappin, Nurullah Akkaya, Paolo Perrotta, Paul Barry, Patrick McKenzie, Peter Cooper, Peter Crawford, Rajan Chandi, Ramakrishnan Muthukrishnan, Rich Hickey, Rohan Kini, Ryan Bates, Sachin Joshi, Sahil Gore, Samnang Chhun, Sandip Ransing, Sanjay Goel, Sau Sheong Chang, Sébastien Grosjean, Sethupathi Asokan, Shalin Jain, Shawn Evans, Shyam Mohan, Steve Klabnik, Stuart Halloway, Stuart Sierra, Vikram Bahl, Vishwa Malhotra
- Companies: 1st East Limited, Backup My App, Blue Box Group, Caliper, ELC Technologies, Eden Development, GitHub, Heroku, InformIT, Josh Software Pvt. Ltd., Locaweb, Manning Publications Co., Rhomobile, Runa Inc., Sticker Mule, ThoughtWorks India, Tupalo.com., Zencoder Inc.
- Marsee Henon and Heather Fox who make all the Ruby-related books available to RubyLearning.
- And last but not the least, I want to thank my family and friends, all the RubyLearning participants at the various courses, all the Ruby Challenge participants, all the Facebook and LinkedIn fans, all those who have purchased RubyLearning’s eBooks and all that have subscribed to this blog, followed my tweets and encouraged me with their comments and feedback. Please keep them coming.
Note: In case I have missed out on someone, then I am completely responsible!
Who are you thankful for?
Who in the Ruby community are you thankful for this year? Why not drop a comment here and send a tweet to let them know?