Learn Ruby Programming For Free

by on April 12, 2011

Learn Ruby programming for free.

There are two ways by which you could join the 23rd Ruby programming batch for free:

1. If you are based in Africa, register at rubylearning.org and send me your registered email id. I shall enroll you into this batch, for free.
  2. If you are based anywhere else, you can join this batch for free by emailing me your reasons to learn Ruby; why you want to learn Ruby for free and why you want to learn Ruby at rubylearning.org. If we like your reasons, we will enroll you into the batch. We shall restrict this to 5 free seats.

Please tweet this offer. Twitter hash tag #freeruby.

Hurry, this offer closes 16th April 2011.

Update

The response to option 2 has been overwhelming and we have filled up the 5 free seats. However, we are creating a waiting list and may admit a few on 16th April. Will email those lucky few.

Technorati Tags: , , ,

Satish Talim April 12, 2011 at 12:04 pm

Welcome @NithyaDayal as a participant (free) at the 23rd Ruby batch.

Satish Talim April 12, 2011 at 12:06 pm

Welcome @ahmad_ajmi from Mansoura, Egypt as a participant (free) at the 23rd Ruby batch.

Augusto Manuel Ferriz Amador April 12, 2011 at 1:17 pm

I already sent to you an email, hope that you can read it

thanks
@xhino

Satish Talim April 12, 2011 at 3:20 pm

Welcome @xhino from Sonora, Mexico as a participant (free) at the 23rd Ruby batch.

Satish Talim April 12, 2011 at 3:34 pm

Welcome @alebaffa from France as a participant (free) at the 23rd Ruby batch.

Satish Talim April 12, 2011 at 3:39 pm

Welcome Mikhail Aleksandrovich from Ukraine as a participant (free) at the 23rd Ruby batch.

John Crisostomo April 12, 2011 at 4:45 pm

Hi Satish, I just sent you an email, I’m from the Philippines. I hope you get to read my email.

Thanks,
@arscariosus

Satish Talim April 12, 2011 at 5:01 pm

Satish Talim April 12, 2011 at 5:12 pm

Welcome Sandra Randall (Butler) from South Africa as a participant (free) at the 23rd Ruby batch.

Steve Adamo April 13, 2011 at 2:35 am

Hi Satish,

I understand the seats have been filled up, but I submitted my email as well. Here’s hoping I can make the waiting list! :)

Best,
Steve

n00b_c0d3r April 15, 2011 at 1:00 pm

Hi Satish
I just wanted to thank you for the good work you do here by providing a free service for people that can’t afford to pay the price of the course.I was also interested to get in, but I guess there are more people out there that can use a spot more then me.I recently started to learn about programing on my own using Ruby and I try to keep a blog about it at rubyforayear.wordpress.com .Maybe I’ll also apply for your course in the future when I’m going to be able to pay for it.
Best of luck.

Lin April 15, 2011 at 11:17 pm

Hi Satish,

I would like to enroll in this program, I am a web developer and would love to add Ruby to my list of languages. Hopefully I can make it to the free list, I would appreciate if you can consider my participation.

-Lin S

Mehdi May 11, 2011 at 4:14 pm

Hi Satish,
I would like to join for the 23 May 2011 batch
to grasp and visualize what i am learning as due to lack of basic concept unknown i am not upto the mark and got terminated from company as i joined as a trainee s/w engg