Purchase these eBooks and support RubyLearning
1. The Ultimate Guide to Ruby Programming (Updated 1st Sept. 2011): Here’s what one satisfied customer, Thomas Johan Eggum from Norway has to say: After years with Java development and some various experience with the framework Ruby on Rails, I wanted to get a broader knowledge with the Ruby language. I stumbled over Satish’s website rubylearning.com, and decided to read the book “The Ultimate Guide To Ruby Programming”. I found the book easy to read and very efficient with regards to covering the essentials of Ruby. There is no confusing overhead, and the material is presented informally. After each chapter there is a summary and an exercise part, making it easy to verify progress. I can highly recommend this book for those interested in learning Ruby. I also found the book helpful when studying towards the certification “Ruby Association Certified Ruby Programmer Silver“. Price: US$ 9.95 only.
Amazon’s Kindle owners can buy the .mobi format of this eBook (updated 1st Sept. 2011) The Ultimate Guide to Ruby Programming for US$ 7 only.
Owners of the iPad, iPhone/iPod Touch, Sony 505/700, and other ebook readers can buy this eBook in epub format (updated 1st Sept. 2011) for US$ 7 only.
2. Programming the Web with Ruby (Updated 15th Jan. 2013): An easy-to-follow and a complete step-by-step guide to quickly understand and start using Ruby-related tools, creating tiny web-applications and small services in Ruby. I focused entirely on practical advice with specific, doable how-to tips, tools and techniques. Follow the easy steps and clear tactics to take action today. Price: US$ 9.95 only.
Amazon’s Kindle owners can buy the .mobi format of this eBook (updated 15th Jan. 2013) Programming the Web with Ruby for US$ 5 only.
Owners of the iPad, iPhone/iPod Touch, Sony 505/700, and other ebook readers can buy this eBook in epub format (updated 15th Jan. 2013) for US$ 5 only.
3. Introduction to Sinatra (Updated 6th Aug. 2013): An easy-to-follow guide to everything on Sinatra. It is a complete step-by-step guide to quickly creating tiny web-applications and small services in Ruby. Price: US$ 9.95 only.
4. The Quick Guide to JRuby (Updated 10th Jan. 2011): It contains all the necessary topics to get you started with JRuby programming. Using JRuby, learn how to call Java classes from Ruby and Ruby classes from Java. By the time you have read this eBook and worked on the examples and assignments, you should be fairly comfortable with JRuby. Price: US$ 9.95 only.
5. Using Git & GitHub (Updated 1st Feb. 2013): An easy-to-follow guide to learn the essential features of both Git and GitHub that you’ll end up using every day. Price: US$ 5 only.
7. Building a Mobile App using Rhodes and RhoHub (Updated 14th Dec. 2010): An easy-to-follow guide to learn the essential features of building a very simple, but functional Mobile app in Ruby. You will quickly create a NATIVE smartphone app on RhoHub with the Rhodes framework. Price: US$ 7 only.
You can buy the Building a Mobile App using Rhodes and RhoHub eBook for only US$ 7 by clicking on the ADD TO CART button below. You can pay by secure PayPal.
8. Clojure for Beginners (Updated 18th Oct. 2010). Clojure is a dynamically-typed, functional programming language that runs on the JVM (Java 5 or greater) and provides interoperability with Java. This eBook is an easy-to-follow guide to learn the essential features of Clojure. Price: US$ 7 only.
1. The Twelve Rules of Sinatra: The Rule of Twelve states that if you know twelve concepts about a given topic you will look like an expert to people who only know two or three.
Free Ruby program
Satish Talim is an author and founder of RubyLearning.com and RubyLearning.org where over 45000 participants have learnt Ruby programming from across the globe.Posted by Satish Talim